Commutes and repeating events
Does your group make regular trips to the same place? If you commute to work or school, or go to weekly meetings or sports practices, you'll want to set up a repeating carpool. Each person can see a calendar showing when the carpool repeats, and choose which dates to drive or ride.
To make a repeating carpool
- Create a carpool on the first day you want to commute.
- On the Carpool page, open the menu and select Repeat.
- Select days of the week to repeat the carpool.
- Select the date of the last carpool.
- Click Save. A collection of new carpools will be created.
To drive in a repeating carpool
- On the Carpool page, click + Driver to add yourself.
- On the New Driver page, use Repeating carpool to select the dates you want to drive.
- Click Save. You'll be added to the selected carpools.
To ride in a repeating carpool
- On the Carpool page, click + Passenger to add yourself or your child.
- On the New Passenger page, select the person you wish to add.
- Use Repeating carpool to select the dates you want to ride.
- Click Save to add yourself or your child to the selected carpools.