Commutes and repeating events
Does your group make regular trips to the same place? If you commute to work or school, or go to weekly meetings or sports practices, you’ll want to set up a repeating carpool trip.
Each person can see a calendar showing when the trip repeats, and choose which dates to drive or ride.
To make a repeating trip
- Create a trip on the first day you want to commute.
- On the Trip page, open the menu and select Repeat.
- Select days of the week to carpool, and date of your last trip.
- Click Save. A collection of new trips will be created.
To drive in a repeating trip
- On the Trip page, click + Driver.
- On the New Driver page, use Repeating trip to select dates to drive.
- Click Save. You’ll be added to the selected carpool trips.
To ride in a repeating trip (you or your child)
- On the Trip page, click + Passenger.
- On the New Passenger page, select yourself or your child.
- Use Repeating trip to select dates to ride.
- Click Save to ride in the carpool trips.