Gomates will email you when needed to make your carpool trips successful and keep your account safe. We do not send push notifications or text messages.
These necessary emails can’t be turned off:
- your trip has been canceled
- a leader changed your participation in a trip
- a leader responded to your request to join the group
- verification to create an account, reset your password, or change your email address
If you are a group Coordinator or Assistant Coordinator, you can choose to receive these leader emails:
- someone requested to join your Private group
- a group member sent you a message through Gomates. This option is provided so that members can reach you without seeing your email address.
To change your leader email preferences
- On your Home page, click to open Settings.
- Select Alerts.
- Select the group whose emails you want to change.
- Use the switches to adjust your preferences as desired.