Shortcuts to create carpools
As a group leader, you can create a new carpool quickly by copying an old one and then editing the duplicate carpool.
Do you have an event that repeats on different days? You can easily make a collection of carpools with the same locations and times, called repeating carpools. Your group members will see these together on a calendar.
To duplicate a carpool
- On your Group page, choose the carpool you wish to copy. To find a carpool which has already happened, open the menu and select Past carpools.
- On the Carpool page, open the menu and select Duplicate.
- A new carpool will be prefilled with the same information as the old one. Select a new date, and make any other changes you want.
- Click Save to save your new carpool.
To repeat a carpool
- On the Carpool page, open the menu and select Repeat.
- Select days of the week to repeat the carpool.
- Select the date of the last carpool.
- Click Save. A collection of new carpools will be created.