Members of your group can see:
- your display name in a member list
- your role in the group (Member, Assistant Coordinator, or Coordinator) in a member list
- your display name as passenger or driver in each carpool where you participate
- your child's name and your display name in each carpool where the child is a passenger
In an Open group, anyone with your group link can see this information, even if they are not members of your group. If you are concerned about this, ask your Coordinator to change the Group Type to Private or Locked. The Coordinator can also remove an unwelcome member if needed.
Your group Coordinator and Assistant Coordinators can also see your email address in the member list.
To see the Group Type
- On the Group page, click below the group image.
- The Group Type is shown near the coordinator's name.
To see who is in your group
- On the Group page, click Members.
- A list of all member names will be displayed. Group leaders will also see an email address for each member.